Do you find yourself with jaw pain? If so, you may have Temporomandibular Disorder (TMJ/TMD). Millions of people suffer from TMJ and don’t even know it.We are dedicated to alleviating your jaw pain, so you can live your best life!
What is TMJ/TMD?
Your temporomandibular joints (TMJ) connect your lower jawbone to your skull. We use these joints every day for speaking, chewing, swallowing, and yawning. As a result, you may experience pain around these joints along with restricted movement.
Do I Have TMJ/TMD?
You may have TMJ/TMD if you are experiencing any of the following. If so, visit our office as soon as possible:
- Jaw pain
- Pain, ringing, or stuffiness in the ears
- Frequent headaches or neck aches
- Clicking or popping sounds when the jaw moves
- Swelling on the sides of the face
- Muscle spasms in the jaw area
- A change in the alignment of top and bottom teeth
- Locked jaw or limited opening of the mouth
TMJ/TMD Treatment in Trinity or New Port Richey
At Douglas & Wolfenden Dentistry, we are proud to provide high-quality dental care to alleviate your TMJ/TMD. Our goal is to ensure your safety and comfort throughout each appointment. Contact us today to learn more!